The Duke of Edinburgh has been spotted driving a new Land Rover two days after being involved in a crash on a street near Sandringham, Norfolk.
Pictures in the Daily Mail and The Sun are said to reveal Prince Philip, 97, driving alone on the Sandringham estate.
A new Freelander, the version the Prince was seen driving, was delivered to Sandringham on Friday.
Prince Philip was unhurt in Thursday’s crash but two girls were injured.
The duke was in collision with a Kia. The driver, a 28-year-old girl, suffered cuts, though a 45-year-old girl passenger broke her wrist.
A nine-month-old boy at the Kia was uninjured.
A palace spokesman confirmed that the duke had”no accidents of concern” after a visit to the hospital for a checkup.
He also said contact had been made with the occupants of the Kia to exchange”well-wishes”.
Duke crash’puts spotlight on street safety’Is age a factor behind the wheel?
The duke was travelling in his car when the crash occurred on the A149.
Roy Warne, who witnessed it, explained the duke’s car”careering, tumbling across the street and ending up on the other side.”
He said the duke had been”obviously shaken” but had managed to stand and ask if others involved in the incident were alright.
Mr Warner said he overheard the duke telling police he had been”dazzled by the sun”.
Prince Philip crash: Roy Warne describes aftermath
Norfolk police have said Thursday’s incident will be investigated”and any appropriate action will be taken”.
Chris Spinks, who led Norfolk’s roads policing team for five decades, said the royal wouldn’t be revealed any”favouritism” in the investigation.